Shocase is looking for a Senior Account Manager for its newly-launched Jobs feature.
This is a leadership role helping build out the sales and account management department for Shocase. We are looking for someone who is energetic and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
As the Senior Account Manger you will:
- Identify prospective customers.
- Deep understanding of the sales cycle and building a deal from identification all the way to close
- Perform phone and face-to-face sales and relationship building calls with customers and prospects frequently.
- Ensure strong customer retention and placement levels by delivering service excellence.
- Communicate client needs clearly to the Product and Engineering teams.
- Identify trends and competition in the market and advocate action to maximize opportunities and minimize risk.
- Track, analyze and present results and KPIs to management team.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience in Advertising client service or Brand agency service, recruitment advertising/HR experience preferred. You inherently understand the agency or brand-side recruiting process.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills. Must have superior leadership and management skills. The ability to roll-up sleeves and lead by example at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to persuade an audience.
- Proven experience in gathering, analyzing and making recommendations based on a wide variety of analytics and analytic sources. Should be familiar with Google Analytics.
Shocase is Marketing’s Professional Network. Built to feature, connect and promote marketing professionals from all disciplines, Shocase is where marketers come to find work and find talent. It functions seamlessly as a social network, professional crowd-sourced marketing archive and personalized online portfolio. Most importantly, Shocase is the place marketers come to discover and be discovered by the people who can advance their business and careers